Local Funds Transfers
Moving money from one place to another in Laos used to mean sending it by car, through friends or third parties or other high risk and time-consuming means of transport. Not any more! As you would expect of a bank with the most extensive branch network in Laos, backed by international technology, ACLEDA Bank Lao has the solution! ACLEDA Bank Lao's Local Funds Transfers services can move your money with safety and speed throughout Laos at very low cost.
You can transfer money in Lao Kip, US Dollar, and Thai Baht within ACLEDA Bank Lao's branches and with other banks. Transfers can be made by cash or through an account at ACLEDA Bank Lao. Supported by our world class GLOBUS on-line Information Technology, you can be sure of a reliable and efficient 'Just-in-Time' service from ACLEDA.
How to transfer money
- Contact the our officer at any ACLEDA Bank Lao's branch for details
- Fill in a short and simple Transfer Money form
- Tell ACLEDA Bank Lao's staff:
- The name and account number of the receiver (where the receiver holds an account with ACLEDA Bank Lao)
- The name, identification card number or other document proving identity of the receiver (where the receiver does not have an account with ACLEDA)
How to receive money
- Come to the ACLEDA Bank Lao's branch and provide its staff with the information concerning the amount of money and name of the person who is sending the money to you
- Show your identification card or other document proving your identity to the ACLEDA staff
- After checking on our computer system, the ACLEDA Bank Lao's staff will arrange for you to receive the money